Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Amalan Am untuk Pelbagai Keadaan / Miscellaneous Amal
 Forum Rawatan SihirPublic (FREE Section)Amalan Am untuk Pelbagai Keadaan / Miscellaneous Amal
Message Icon Topic: Strongest Amal - Tahajud with S. Yasin 3x Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
abg_ramz
Admin Group
Admin Group
Perawat Darussalam

Online Status: Offline
Quote abg_ramz Replybullet Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 8:07am
Originally posted by kaylah

salams brother
i remember u writing that if u can perform tahajjud for 40 nights is better for the sufferer of sihr would it be a course of 40 night of tahajjud and 3 yasin or cud we shorten it to one. seeing as ive only done 7 that leaves me 33 which is alot. o ris there sumthing more effective i cud do
jazaakallah

Wa'alaikumussalam,

Try to do in series of 3 or series of 7. Once you are cleared of sihir, just do the solat tahajud for pure praising of ALLAH swt and making doa.

Doing tahajud every night can be tiring sometimes as we humans (in this modern age of TV, electrical appliances, travelling in cars, and sitting at computer) are weak.

Take it easy and wassalam

Saya hanyalah seorang tukang seru; berserulah kita kepada ALLAH, Tuhan yang menguasai Segala Apa yang di Langit dan di Bumi
IP IP Logged
Faith
Bukan Emergensi
Bukan Emergensi
Suka Tanya 8/7/08 - 7/8/08

Quote Faith Replybullet Posted: 16-Mar-2008 at 2:18pm
Smile
IP IP Logged
amatullah
Member with Questions (ENGLISH)
Member with Questions (ENGLISH)

Quote amatullah Replybullet Posted: 28-Jun-2008 at 1:29pm
Assalaamualaykum Faith

Sorry I was ill on & off for some time which made it difficult to keep up with tahajjud. But i did make lots of du'a to be able to pray tahajjud again.

I'm not really sure how to earn this gift but I think these are some of the things that help:
1. doing sadaqah as much as we yaqin we can afford - money, goods, time, advice, help
2. doing istigfar often - at least 100 daily and sayyidul istgfar 3x morning & evening - accompanied by feelings of remorse and a pleading heart for His Help and Mercy
3. doing istigfar as soon as we commit a sin (eg waking up late for solat)
4. cry easily when we dwell on the meaning of our zikr or Quran recitation, out of love & fear of Allah
5. make du'a at the favourable times (eg during heavy rain) and cry out to Allah

I think if we want to make an amal badly enough, He will surely help us. InshaAllah you will receive this gift if you haven't already!

ma assalaama
amatullah     
"O you who believe!
Seek help in patience and As-Salat (the prayer).
Truly! Allah is with As-Sabirin (the patient)." Al Baqarah 153, The Noble Quran, King Fahd Complex
IP IP Logged
abg_ramz
Admin Group
Admin Group
Perawat Darussalam

Quote abg_ramz Replybullet Posted: 05-May-2009 at 8:48am
Assalamu'alaikom,

For those serious to get ALLAH to help you ( I am not referring to amatullah) - please do not keep taweez when doing tahajud.

We have several cases where the patient make tahajud for 7 nights in a row. Because the taweez nullify ALL our righteous amal (doa, salah/namaz, tahajud, Hajj, fasting Ramadhan, donations etc), there is nothing for results.

For patient who keep taweez but do righteous amal such as tahajud and reciting Quran, the sign is that he/she will dream of:

-   a small glass of water or 
-   a small puddle of water in the ground.

The small glass of water represent your amal

Muslims who did not keep taweez (or Muslims who do not consult fortune-tellers, horoscope, stars) will have dreams of deep beautiful peaceful river or large deep peaceful blue green sea.

But we get small glass of water. For what ? Because we love our taweez so much?, but please..... the taweez is lifeless and cannot help us.

So wake up my Muslims brothers and sisters. Do not continue with your syirik (poly-theism). Why are you asking the taweez to help you ? Is the taweez a living object ?

ALLAH hates Muslims who are poly-theist.

Simply because the punishment for those who knows (given knowledge and hidayah) is greater than the punishment for those who do not know. This applies too to learned scholars who conveniently forgot Islamic laws.

You will suffer in BOTH this world and the next world.

wassalam

Edited by abg_ramz - 07-May-2009 at 12:28am
Saya hanyalah seorang tukang seru; berserulah kita kepada ALLAH, Tuhan yang menguasai Segala Apa yang di Langit dan di Bumi
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version