Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
 Forum Rawatan SihirMembers only Section with FEES (English Only)Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
Message Icon Topic: Neutralizing Reiki-Protected House Post Reply Post New Topic
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Topic: Neutralizing Reiki-Protected House
    Posted: 25-Apr-2012 at 12:57am
Assalamu'alaikom,

I think I should share what little notes I had for this Reiki-type protection on house.

In my limited knowledge, if a house is protected by anything other than Quran recitations, such as protection recitations involving shirk or magician or Reiki mantra etc etc, anyone staying sleeping in that house will be covered with some sort of "dark skin". 

This may explain why the problems start the moment the Quran recitations stop.

The analogy would be like a man standing deep in a pool of dirty water. He or his friend can hose him with a strong spray of clean water. But the moment the spraying stopped, the dirty water around him will come to cover his body again.

Those that stay in that house, which has been recited Reiki mantras, will find themselves experiencing the following problems:

- People are afraid to talk to them, and sometimes the people around them will feel hostile

- They have difficulty to wake up for morning prayer, which is a very important prayer for Muslims as not doing that affects their livelihood  

- They feel their heads getting foggy which makes thinking difficult

One way to purify the house,  inshALLAH,  is to recite the following on bottle(s) of water:

Istighfar 3x
Fatiha 1x, Qursi 1x, Al-Baqara 285-286 1x
Salawat/Darood 11x
Al-Baqara 1-10 1x
Sura Yasin  1x
Sura Al-Jinn 1x
Sura Ikhlas 33x
Sura Falaq 33x
Sura Annas 33x
Salawat/Darood 11x
Aa-meen

The recitation must be done outside the Reiki-protected house, and the bottles of recited water must remain outside the Reiki-protected house until the house is really "clean". This may takes 3 to 7 days,  inshALLAH

To purify the house, the recited water must be sprayed on outside walls of house. If we need to go to the back part of the house to spray the back walls of the house, do not bring in the recited water through the house. We need to go around the house.

For unreachable walls, you may need to use a strong spray or ladder. It is not necessary to drench 100% every inch of all the outside walls, just light spraying on major part of the walls should do,  inshALLAH   

I suggest spraying the house for at least 3 times, one time each day.

Once the house is "cleaned" - we can feel our shoulders body being lighter and the house more bright and cheerful. We will feel more calm and less worried. Of course for some people, they may be given some indicative dreams or visions.

I hope this useful especially for Muslims who have practised Reiki in the past, and now realising the problems they are facing with work, money, spouse, friends, personal life etc

wassalam

Edited by rawatansihir - 29-Apr-2012 at 12:50pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version