Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
 Forum Rawatan SihirMembers only Section with FEES (English Only)Discussion on jinn-based amal (deviant amal)
Message Icon Topic: The sad truth: Reiki will not cure cancer Post Reply Post New Topic
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Online Status: Offline
Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Topic: The sad truth: Reiki will not cure cancer
    Posted: 19-Aug-2013 at 11:18pm
Assalamu'alaikom,

In the early days, Reiki was claimed to be the "divine energy" which can cure all sorts of disease. However, the Phyllis Furumoto, grand-daughter of Dr. Usui who was the founder of Reiki, is suffering from breast cancer. And it is said to spread to the femur bone (thigh bone).

The evidence from:
http://reikitechnician.com/blog/2013/04/11/a-special-distance-reiki-healing-request-for-phyllis-furumoto/

Hello Reiki Friends……As I said in the last post some weeks ago….I have been involved in tests around my 4th year of finishing my breast cancer treatments.
The mammogram and blood tests were clear. I have been having a funny thing happening with my right leg…in the upper thigh. This has been discovered to be my breast cancer returning to my upper right femur bone. It was a shock since I am feeling great physically and mentally. Obviously there are things in the foundation of my personality that need to be loved…and are not right now. This is how I can put it!

This has a sobering effect on Reiki practitioners world-wide who now are now starting to admit about the power of "other factors" !!

Some of my students have expressed their shock
that Phyllis Furumoto, our lineage bearer, could
have cancer. How can someone who has had Reiki in
their life so long, who is a Reiki master get
cancer?

I think it is important to remember that having
Reiki is not in itself a guarantee against ill health.
Reiki is a tool we can use to help us to lead healthy
and happy lives. But there are other factors too.

To conclude, copy-paste from:
http://www.thereikidojo.co.uk/resources/article+oct+09.pdf

Reiki will not cure cancer or
even prevent us from getting it.
Yes Reiki Masters
(and even Spiritual Lineage Bearers) do get ill and
even die (as we all will one day).

To conclude, do not waste our time fooling ourselves about "divine energy" or "universal energy" which cannot overcome "other factors" ?!

Please spent more time learning the Quran as it is a Holy divine book, and ALLAH has promise shifa and rahmah to those who recite, practise the Quran.

I hope this is useful

wassalaam

Edited by rawatansihir - 19-Aug-2013 at 11:30pm
IP IP Logged
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Posted: 20-Aug-2013 at 11:15am
Assalamu'alaikom,

Please refer one UK research comparing real Reiki versus fake Reiki treatment on cancer patients. The summary is as copy-pasted from: http://www.theguardian.com/science/blog/2011/oct/11/placebos-reiki-cancer-patients-harm

The results of this study were impressive: reiki did, in fact, make the patients fell better. Specifically, it increased the comfort and wellbeing of the patients in comparison with those who received no such intervention. Intriguingly, however, the sham reiki had exactly the same effects, and there were no differences between real and sham reiki

The conclusion is that both real Reiki and fake Reiki are just "placebo" - taking valuable time away from real medical treatment, or supplementary treatments, such as body massage, which are more effective

wassalaam

Edited by rawatansihir - 20-Aug-2013 at 11:16am
IP IP Logged
rawatansihir
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote rawatansihir Replybullet Posted: 21-Aug-2013 at 7:52am
Assalamu'alaikom,

There is one question posted by a nurse ( i think in some developed countries, nurses are active in Reiki despite their doctors)

This nurse was shocked to read that the Dr. Usui's grand-daughter who has been pracitising Reiki since a young age can get sick with cancer

Copy-pasted, with fonts emphasized on key points from:
http://www.usuishikiryohoreiki.com/intouch/phyllis/2013/05/18/post/an-inquiry-from-a-reiki-student/

Coming to recently know of your health issues first caused a reaction of "how can she get sick, if she's the Grand Master?" and made me "shake" in my beliefs.

Talking about Reiki, the word "healing" keeps being bounced around, and there you were, in the same place of many who come to Reiki to overcome disease. 

If you, after a life of practice and spiritual evolution, still "had to" go through this experience, what can we mere practiotioners really expect?

Then my focus changed. Maybe its not a question of health vs disease, but a question of going through it from another standpoint in consciousness, in knowing that there's a purpose in the experience, some how.
Hearing your recent podcasts on balancing form and essence and your posts in facebook ressonate to me as an openess/curiosity to other practices and forms of healing. My question is- how does this integrate with Usui Shiki Ryoho, and, still, why isn't Reiki enough?

With Love
Alexandre

The response from Pyllis:

Now I see that I am down to my foundation stones of my conscious life......what stones are faulty because of my distortion? This is my exciting exploration....like an archeologist! And already, this process is happening on many levels....lots of insights, lots of shifting energy, lots of release....from the Reiki that I am receiving and from my own attention. Reiki is giving me the gift of life.....of being able to see that I could live in peace within myself. Many people who represent different parts of my life are coming to me with offers of assistance....these offers are sometimes all I need to shift into a more authentic place of self.

I loved reading your train of thought through responding to the passage of time with Reiki......I have had a similar path. Now I am walking a little ahead of you.....We are all human beings......and we all must fulfill to the best of our ability our human endeavor....what is our "work" for this life? The Buddhists say to be Happy.......Others say to be loved......Reiki says to be healed......to know the peace of being whole. It is all the same....just different language and a different path.

The response from Phyllis showed that as humans we need to know what are the foundation stones to a meaningful life. Reiki is not giving the full story.

And personal research can never give a complete answers as to why we exist in this world.

Complete guidance as to why we exist in this world has to come from the One who Created this World and Skies. And the One will always appoint a Messenger, who have certains signs with him and miracles bestowed upon him. And those guidance will be through Divine Revelations in the form of a Holy Book. That has been the practise since Adam (alaihissalam).

It is impossible to create guidance for mankind by personal research, copy-pasting from many books.and drinking lots of coffee. Simply because a person or persons have limited knowledge.

wassalaam
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version